Naples Marine Construction recommends regular check ups for your dock, deck, pilings, and boat lift to ensure that they are safe, structurally sound and operating at peak performance. A properly executed inspection takes place both above and below the water.
Our recommend maintenance program includes:
- Inspect cables and re-warp when needed.
- Inspect and grease the lift motor and lift pulleys.
- Inspect and grease fitting and top beams.
- Inspect and grease cradles
- Inspect lift motor covers.
- Inspect the seawall, seawall cap and weep (drainage) holes
- Inspect the wrapping on pilings.
- Inspect water fittings
- Align, level and balance both the cradle beams and the bunk beams on all lifts to ensure proper alignment with your boat.
- Inspect and, when needed, properly re-secure fish tables and ladders.
- Inspect bumpers to ensure they are properly aligned and secured.
- For a small extra fee, we’ll even power wash the deck and dock area with each visit.
Give us call today and we’ll tell you more about our preventive maintenance service for your outdoor space. Our Dock-Docs techs are on stand by to make a house call to your home.
If you’re a seasonal resident, it’s likely that you have a home inspector check your property while you’re away. With our maintenance program, you can rest easy knowing that the Dock-Docs are inspecting, maintaining and protecting the health of your dock even when you’re not in town.