Preventive maintenance service for your outdoor space
Naples Marine Construction recommends regular check ups for your dock, deck, pilings, and boat lift to ensure that they are safe, structurally sound and operating at peak performance. A properly executed inspection takes place both above and below the water.
Our recommend Maintenance Program includes:
- Checking cables and re-spooling when needed.
- Greasing the lift sheaves / pulleys.
- Greasing lift winders.
- Checking lift cradles, bunks and mounting brackets.
- Cleaning lift motor covers.
- Checking seawall, seawall cap, seams, and weep (drainage) holes.
- Inspect the condition of pilings and piling wraps.
- Inspect water fittings.
- Align, level and balance both the cradle beams and the bunk beams on all lifts to ensure proper alignment with your boat.
- Checking and securing fish tables and ladders when needed.
- Checking lift bumpers to ensure they are properly aligned and secured.
- For a small extra fee, we’ll even power wash your decking with each visit.
Elevator lifts also receive…
- Scraping barnacles from aluminum beams in water.
- Checking “zinc” plates.
Give us call today and we’ll tell you more about our preventive maintenance service for your outdoor space. Our Service Techs are on stand by to make a house call to your home.
If you’re a seasonal resident, it’s likely that you have a home inspector check your property while you’re away. With our maintenance program, you can rest easy knowing that our Service Techs are inspecting, maintaining and protecting the health of your dock even when you’re not in town.